Paul AdeyemiData Scientist
Learn Advance Master's Data Science
We are teaching you Data Science with ease. Our highly experienced tutors are always here to give you the best. We are the best online education platform around. While learning with us, there will be a after class assignments just to keep you on track while you continue with learning with us. The course will cover 8 Modules with 54 Topics. Currently, you can only learn this course with us online (i.e via live one on one zoom, google meet or skype class) or you learn with us physically at our hub. Self learning is not available for now.
- Modules 8
- Quizzes 20+
- Duration 31 hours
- Skill level Advance
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
- Hybrid classes Yes
- Certification Yes
Data scientist is one of the best suited professions to thrive this century. It is digital, programming-oriented,
and analytical. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that the demand for data scientists has been surging in the job
However, supply has been very limited. It is difficult to acquire the skills necessary to be hired as a data scientist.
And how can you do that?
Universities have been slow at creating specialized data science programs. (not to mention that the ones that exist
are very expensive and time consuming).
Most online courses focus on a specific topic and it is difficult to understand how the skill they teach fit in the complete picture
Your certification will be based on your ability to applies mathematical, problem-solving, and coding skills to manage big data, extracting valuable insights. The certificate will portraite you as a professional Data Scientist.
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Carry out cluster and factor analysi
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
- Learn how to pre-process data
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineers
- Database Administrator
- Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Architect
- Business Analyst
- Data and Analytics Manager
Introduction to Excel
Formulas and Functions
Header and Footer
Protecting sheet and workbooks
Filtering, sorting and cleaning
Paul AdeyemiData Scientist
Paul Adeyemi is a data scientist who practice what he does best at VOKS Technologies since 2023. Before joining us at VOKS Technologies, he already has 3+ years under his belt.